Follow me

Follow Us

Sunday 19 February 2012

It's Been Awhile

Not just a great song by Staind featuring Fred Durst. I know, many people want to curse me for even using the name "Fred Durst" and the word "great" in the same sentence. Too bad, a good song is a good song. Anyway, it has been a while since I've posted a blog and
I'm sure it's been an even longer while since anyone has bothered reading my blog since it was initially only created for people to follow my travels. But here I am, back to put words in an order that may be comedic at times and serious at others, and of course a rant here and there to keep it healthy.

I guess a big reason for me reviving this is my own personal scribing fun... also, it's more satisfying then trying absorb all the different TV series on HBO and Showcase (although, I do admit there are some good ones), but that's a different topic all together.

There will definitely be more travel stories and who knows, maybe even a few old ones that have still not emerged from the pages of the journal. There will be stories about film projects that in the making, there will be reviews, events, I don't really know. Whatever pops into my head that I find amusing or worth saying will end up here. The only promise I make is that it will never take up more than 8 minutes of your time to read. Unless you're a hopelessly slow reader and still have to follow the words with your finger, in which case its your own damn problem. I will keep it "short n' crude" "short n' funny" "short n' insightful". Bottom line is it will be SHHOOORRRRTTTTT!!!!!! Just don't expect "short n' sweet"

So for those of you that have made it this far I'm assuming you (a) find my writing entertaining to some degree or (b) you are extremely bored. LEFT BRAIN shouts option "a" loud and clear whereas RIGHT BRAIN is happier to believe this has provided something of interest or entertainment to you. So the question is: Who wins, LEFT or RIGHT?... Well, if it's a numbers game the LEFT will suggest that 90% of people will not finish reading this entire post for many different reasons. However, the numbers LEFT has provided say 10% of people (YOU) did finish reading, and essentially isn't that the point of putting anything out there to the public. Whether it be music, painting, stories, theatre etc. it's for people (no matter how few) to enjoy. In the end I'm happy to side with RIGHT BRAIN, and if you're still reading this after 444 words (go ahead count them if you want) then I guess it was worthwhile.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment