Follow me

Follow Us

Monday 23 March 2009

17c Fairholme Road

This would be my new address as of March.  Located in a nice quiet and safe area just 2 mins from West Kensington Station and a short 15 min tube ride to central London.  There's the subliminal advertisement for anyone who would like to move in at the beginning of June as I'll be leaving London and moving on at that time.

Anyway, there's 6 of us sharing 3 rooms.  2 of Junior's Mexican cousins (sorry Junes, that joke is more for Onya) share the first floor room, 2 Aussie girls that Jenna has probably partied with at school in Melbourne share the room across the hall and I share a room with a kewl Kiwi named Joe.  I've never shared a room with someone before but so far it's not too bad since everyone mainly hangs out in the living room, which has a balcony attached.  However, that's nothing compared to the rooftop patio Joe and I have off our room.  All in all it's a good place with some fun people, brings me back to the 45 Tupper boys. 

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment